Friday, October 21, 2011

14. A Greedy tree and a couple test

For this Post I have a bunch of images. The first two are the finished greedy tree and the tower and thorns from the sketches in my last post. The next one was an experiment. For this one "book world" I decided instead of putting working it directly in illustrator to use a brush pen and ink before scanning it, I included the sketch, three pictures of the inked version, and the final version. I will probably try something like this again in the future. The last sketch I plan to work with it completely in Illustrator, this will probably be by next project that I will post several in progress versions. The last thing I want to mention is that my "What do the Dice Hold?" project from a previous post is up for voting at http://www.threadless.com/ . What do the dice hold? - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

No comments:

Post a Comment