I have mostly been working on some of the flowers this week. Below is a picture of the paper I am using. One is a printmaking paper, that I think is cotton. The other is kinda of like an unryu paper, that is more cloth like, you can also see the fibers in it fairly easily. Normally I wouldn't use these in a craft project like this at all, but somehow they were separated from the bulk of my paper stash. In the process they ended getting fairly damaged; and because they were separated I am not a hundred percent sure exactly what kind of paper they are.
I ended up having enough of the print making paper to cut and dye the petals for three pink and three yellow flowers. I should have those put together by the end of the week. I also made a test flower out of the other paper, because I wasn't sure how it would hold up because of how fabric like it is. Below is a picture of the flower, it seemed to come out pretty well. I should be able to at least make the final three purple roses. I hope to at least have the petals for those cut today and if I have enough time maybe dyed as well. I am going to do a test lily with the second paper this week to see how it turns out. If it doesn't work I have some blank news print I will probably use.
I haven't started the Happy Birthday / cards yet. I want to try and get the flowers done this week and if I do I will start the cards by the end of next week. I have also included below the sketches for days 49 thru 59.
Society6 is also have free shipping thru Sunday : http://society6.com/SVaeth.