Thursday, June 6, 2013

120. Citrus, Balloons, and Sketches: Days 186 to 194

      Voting for my card design 'I man not be able to give you The Moon...' ends tonight / tomorrow morning. A link to my design is here: http://www.threadless.com/cards/i-may-not-be-able-to-give-you-the-moon/. Thank you to anyone who votes I really appreciate it.

     The next picture is a pattern I finished a few days ago, I entered it into another one of spoonflower's weekly contest. The voting for this one does not start until near the end of the month, so I will post about it again when the voting actually starts.

     The next two sketches are for projects I am going to start working on over the weekend. I think I should have the letter done by Monday, and I think I should have some of the balloons done by then as well. Some of the balloons I will probably end up changing completely but I am not sure until I start working on them more.

     The rest of the sketches are sketch dailies for days 186 to 194. I have also put the diamond pattern up in my Society6 store here: http://society6.com/SVaeth/Diamonds-wBC_Print.














No comments:

Post a Comment