Thursday, July 11, 2013

123. A Birthday Card and Sketches Days: 217 to 229

     I ended up making a birthday between yesterday and today. It is for an upcoming birthday as well as trying to get back into doing quilling and pop up pieces again. The first picture is the sketch for the card and the rest are the front and inside. The pictures aren't that great, I still need to get around to rearranging furniture so I have a better area to take pictures. I am not really sure what I will be working on this week, because I want to keep up on doing more quilling and popup stuff I may end up making christmas cards.

     I have also put my citrus pattern in my society6 store you can find it here: http://society6.com/SVaeth/Citrus-Pattern-N8l_Print. Society6 is also having another artist promotion, if you use this link http://society6.com/SVaeth?promo=faa3d3 there will be free shipping in my store thru July 14th.

     The rest of the pictures are for sketch dailies days 217 to 229.




















No comments:

Post a Comment