Thursday, January 9, 2014

141. Updated Logo and Sketches Days: 394 to 412

     I have been meaning to update my personal logo for a while and I finally had enough time to do it over the holidays.  The first picture is my final logo as well as my small icon / avatar to go with it. The second image is the my new business card design, I whited out my phone number but that would be above my Behance link. The last picture are is the inked over version. I ended up with around five pages of sketches and ideas before deciding on the final one, then I inked it on tracing paper and scanned it. Once I scanned the inked version I cleaned it up and changed a few things in Illustrator to get the final version. I went thru yesterday and updated every site that I am on, the header of this blog, Society6, Behance, Twitter etc..  I am still in the process of updating a few non web based things that will hopefully be done over the weekend.

     Society6 is also having another artist promotion if you use this link: http://society6.com/SVaeth?promo=12cb90 there will be free shipping in my store thru January 12th.

     The rest of the pictures are Sketch Dailies for days: 394 to 412 . I am not sure what I plan to work on next I have a few ideas for future projects but, I also have a few birthdays coming up that I need to start working on ideas for as well. I will probably be trying to get the birthday stuff done first so that I am not rushed like I was with xmas.




























No comments:

Post a Comment