Saturday, December 20, 2014

206. Christmas Card, Nutcracker, and Sketch Dailies: 754 to 757

My nutcracker pattern is up for voting at spoonflower here: http://www.spoonflower.com/contests/281 the voting page is in the right side bar and the designs are presented randomly on that page. The voting for this one is longer and will be open until December 30th. Thank you to everyone who votes!

I am very behind on Christmas cards. This is the first one I finished and I will probably post the rest here on Christmas eve or the day after Christmas.  I will be posting them on my tumblr as I get them finished. The battery in my camera finally died and I need to get a new one still so the card pictures are all not so great cellphone pictures. I also finished ornaments to go with the cards, I just have to take pictures of them as well.

The rest of the images are for Sketch Dailies : 754 to 757.

I also post the sketches daily on my Tumblr: http://svaethdesigns.tumblr.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment