Tuesday, July 28, 2015

266. Notebooks and Sketch Dailies: 974 to 977

My outdoors pattern is still up for voting at spoonflower! The voting page is in the right side bar here:http://www.spoonflower.com/contests/312 and the designs are presented randomly on that page. The voting ends tomorrow at Noon EDT. Thank you to everyone who votes!

I finished two new notebooks. I have some packs of loose leaf paper around and decided to turn them into notebooks. Both are soft cover and I used a map I had of Portland and Oregon as the cover. The notebooks are 9 1/2″ x 7 1/4″. I have another pack of loose leaf so I am going to make more. I think next time I am going to make them pocket size instead.

The rest of the pictures are for Sketch Dailies : 974 to 977.


Sketch Daily for 974 was /r/Malefashionadvice - I did three

/u/TheDutchWonder  from this post

/u/mariow08  from this post

and /u/TheDongerNeedLove  from this post
 

I also post the sketches daily on my Tumblr: http://svaethdesigns.tumblr.com/










 

No comments:

Post a Comment