Friday, December 11, 2015

300. Knitting Pattern, Sales and Sketch Dailies: 1109 to 1113

My knitting pattern is up for voting on Spoonflower. The voting page is here:http://www.spoonflower.com/contest_voters/new?contest_id=333. The designs are presented randomly on that page. This contest ends December 16th. Thank you to everyone who votes I greatly appreciate it.

I finished a windows themed pattern.
Available in my Redbubble, Society6, and Crated stores. 

 Society6 has made a few changes to some sales. 
* Today is -
Up to $20 Off Tapestries
Up to $32 Off Duvets
$20 Off Shower Curtains
$10 Off Clocks
This sale runs from December 11th at 12:00am PT
To December 11th at 11:59pm PT
 * Tomorrow will be - 
Up to $30 Off Throw Blankets
Up to $10 Off Throw Pillows
Free Worldwide Shipping on Everything
This sale runs from December 12th at 12:00am PT
To December 12th at 11:59pm PT

* December 13th is -

$5 OFF ALL STOCKING STUFFERS - 
Mugs, travel mugs, phone cases, totes, leggings, all t-shirts and skins 

Free Worldwide Shipping

*December 14th is -  

20% off EVERYTHING + Free Worldwide shipping
 
*Free Shipping excludes Framed Art Prints and Stretched Canvases.
I will post when each sale becomes active on my Tumblr and on my Twitter.
 The rest of the pictures are for Sketch Dailies : 1109 to 1113.

I also post the sketches daily on my Tumblr: http://svaethdesigns.tumblr.com/











No comments:

Post a Comment