Friday, March 18, 2016

322. Patterns, Octopus and Sketch Dailies: 1195 to 1211

I finished a kiwi bird pattern and I have made it available in my society6 and Redbubble stores.  This pattern started as a pen and ink drawing for one sketch daily and I finished it for a free draw Friday.

I also finished a gem pattern and I have made it available in my Redbubble and Society6 stores.  This pattern also started as a sketch daily. I ended up making some changes and finishing.

I finished an octopus piece and have made it available in my Redbubble and Society6 stores.  This started as a pencil sketch I ended up finding again. I think I posted the sketch originally back in September.

The rest of the pictures are for Sketch Dailies : 1195 to 1211.


I also post the sketches daily on my Tumblr: http://svaethdesigns.tumblr.com/





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment