Thursday, May 3, 2012

73. A backpack and calendars

I have added a five new pieces to my Society6 store.  The first three were my 2013 calendar designs (Night sky, Hourglass, and Notes) I also put "Hugs Please" up as well.  The last piece is pictured below and is called "Rubber Ducky."

The next image is my submission for the Sesame Street T-shirt Design Challenge. The piece is called "Inside Oscar's Trash Can." The voting for this challenge does not start until tomorrow but here is the link to my entry. http://atrium.threadless.com/sesamestreet/subs/#/submission/inside-oscars-trash-can-2/

My threadless submissions "weather" and "Popsicle Smurfs"  are still up for voting on threadless, voting for both of these ends tomorrow.  I also have a design up for the jet back backpack design challenge called "hot air balloon." The links to these are below. Thank you again everyone who votes I greatly appreciate it.



Popsicle Smurfs - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More Weather - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More Hot Air Balloon - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More


No comments:

Post a Comment