Sunday, May 27, 2012

75. A wizard Duck and Patterns

These are the latest pieces I did for my Society6 Store. The first one is called "Wizard."  I am planning to make a few more like this, but have the duck wear different hats. I have a few already sketched out I just need to start them in illustrator.

The next three are patterns I made. The first is "Flowers", the second is "Raindrops", and the last is "Adventure." I have a few more patterns sketched out as well, I am just waiting until I finish other projects before I start them.

I have also put "Hugs Please" for sale in my Society6 store as prints and I will be putting "Popsicle Smurfs" and "Weather" from my previous post up for sale in a couple of days.





3 comments:

  1. Hi. Found your blog through Etsy Promotion Locomotion Team. Love your stuff. I just recently started a blog and would love for you to stop by. There will be plenty of opportunity to promote and link up!

    http://www.creationsforsam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stephani! I dont know if you remember me or not but I went to Munson with you. Anyway, I saw your patterns and thought you should look into "spoonflower.com" It is a fabric site with weekly contests. It's pretty fun and it's a great way to keep busy after graduating. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sam! Yes I do remember you, I hope you are doing well. I do have an account at spoonflower.com I just haven't had a chance to enter any of there contest yet. I am hoping to enter some of them soon.

      Delete