Wednesday, February 20, 2013

108. Sketches : Calendar Idea and Days 76 to 88

     The first sketch is one of the calendar ideas I will start working on. I want to have one of these little frame type things for each month with a small symbol for the month on it. I am working on the symbols for each month now and will start working on this idea in illustrator as soon as I narrow them down. I plan to have the inside of the frames be striped, just using two shades of the same color. Such as february would be a light and a slightly darker shade of pink.  I am thinking about making the decorative frame around it white. I am still playing around with color possibilities just because I a not sure what color I want the overall background to be, I am leaning a bit towards making it white as well. But I will see what happens once I get the sketching done and bring it into illustrator.

     The rest of the pictures are the dailies sketches I have done for days 76 to 88.  I have been playing around with a few different materials for these. I may end up sticking with water color pencils at least until I finish the notebook I am currently doing them in. It just depends on how much time I have to work on the sketch everyday.

     As a reminder I will be removing my 2013 calendar designs Night sky, Hourglass, and Notes from my Society6 store at the end of February (the 28th or March 1st).

Society6 is also having free world wide shipping thru Sunday : http://society6.com/SVaeth















No comments:

Post a Comment