Thursday, September 3, 2015

274. Country Fair, Notebooks, September Calendar and Sketch Dailies: 1005 to 1014

My 90′s Toys, Games and Candy  themed pattern is up for voting on Spoonflower. The voting page is on their weekly contest page here: http://www.spoonflower.com/contests/326. In the right hand side bar there is the link to view and vote on the entries. The designs are presented randomly on the voting page. This contest ends September 9th at Noon EST. Thank you to everyone who votes I greatly appreciate it.

I finished a country fair / state fair themed pattern.

I have made it available in my Redbubble, Society6, and Crated stores.

Society6 has free shipping thru Monday at Midnight PDT.

Crated is also having a sale this week that offers 20% off as long as you use the code CRF6XK at checkout.



I finally got to take pictures of the new notebooks I finished. I finished 8 pocket notebooks with each being on average 4″ x 5″. I used a pack of loose I had to make all 8 of the notebooks. The covers are soft cover and have various maps from Oregon on them. 


I finished a September Desktop wallpaper that was also sketch daily 1005.
The first one is 1600x900 and the second is 1920x1080.

The rest of the pictures are for Sketch Dailies : 1005 to 1014.

I also post the sketches daily on my Tumblr: http://svaethdesigns.tumblr.com/

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment