Thursday, February 16, 2012

57. Quilled Paper Garland

Here are my two latest pieces in my Etsy shop. The first is a quilled flower garland. This garland measures around 7 to 8 feet long and has six quilled flowers strung together with white yarn. There are two purple, two yellow, and two pink. the flowers are in a pastel color that is perfect for spring or Easter.

The next is another set of origami lucky star ornaments. These are made the same way my previous set was. This time it is a set of 12 red polka dots, with white and red yarn loops.

Over the next week I have two projects I plan on working on. The first is the quilled snoopy piece from my sketch a few post back. The second is another piece for the Etsy shop. I plan to make a set of club, spade, diamond, and heart card icons. These will be quilled magnets around the size of 4 x 4 inches. I am also thinking of making an ornament set version as well, but first I want to make the magnets.










No comments:

Post a Comment